Obsession: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, Coral Reef, and Peach Petal
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop, Coral Reef, and Peach Petal
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal

As a Maybelline fiend, I'm just now starting to branch out to different brands of drug store makeup. First up: Revlon. I purchased their Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef a couple days ago and I was in LOVE. The next day I went back and purchased two more, Pink Pop and Peach Petal. I'm so impressed with the pigmentation. You don't even have to layer them over lipstick to get a bold color! They're thick, but not at all too sticky. You also get great shine, moisture, and SPF 15. For under $6 a pop, what more could you ask for?!

1 comments:

ndoodles says
June 12, 2011 at 3:13 PM

I own a really old one called Life's A Peach and love it! I feel like I'm so behind on these gloss though -everyone seems to own Coral Reef and Pink Pop!