L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Eyeshadow



L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Eyeshadow in 808 Smoky for Brown Eyes





From the beginning, I was a little skeptical of this product. Alright, a LOT skeptical. Freida Pinto looks beyond gorgeous in the advertisement, but I knew that it really wouldn't be as easy as one sweep of an eyeshadow brush. I decided to give it a try since something intrigued me about it.

First off, the pigmentation is not very good at all. To get those swatches I had to press the sponge applicator down really hard. And even then, the color pay-off was below average. The shadow is very uneven when applied, so one sweep didn't do the job. I had to try 2 or 3 times just to get a decent photo. The first time, it was too streaky. The second time, all of the colors muddled together and looked splotchy. I think that part of the problem is that the oddly-shaped applicator doesn't fit my eye. If you have more almond-shaped eyes, then it's a problem. Overall, it doesn't look horrible, but it's not worth the trouble. You're much better off applying shadows one at a time.The concept is nice, but the execution just wasn't there.

Maybe it just takes some getting used to, but I can't help feeling like I wasted $10 was wasted on this. Womp womp!

0 Responses to "L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Eyeshadow" (Leave A Comment)